The CTA series ovens have been specially designed for the heating of billets and preformed aluminum which must then be hot pressed.
To obtain a good quality of the particular forged, it is necessary that the billet or the preformed reach the same temperature at every point, to the heart for the purpose of ensuring a more homogeneous forged and to preserve the molds.
To achieve this object, the ovens of the CTA series use a heating system of superheated air recirculation, whereby the same air, channeled via appropriate piping, is uniformly distributed over the entire heating chamber and then blown on nestling material on the conveyor chain . Some special fans for high temperatures allow to recirculate all the air present in the chamber several times every second. In this way it is optimized heat exchange between the heated air and the material heating, ensuring an excellent thermal performance that is synonymous with low energy consumption. The air is heated by means of one or more burners placed outside the heating chamber. This system allows the highest precision heating compared to the set point.
The room and the interspaces for the air recirculation are entirely made of special stainless alloys, mounted sandwich with lightweight refractory material so as to allow a greater speed in reaching the operating temperature.
The gas system is composed of the latest components of the sector so as to be always reliable and efficient over time.
Since the needs in the hot-molding sector aluminum very varied, the size of the heating chamber and the transport chain are studied from time to time according to customer needs. Also being machines designed for specific applications (suspensions, media, automotive, motorsport, aviation, etc.) of the temperature control systems, the choking of the zones of heating, and the application software for the management of stoppages are agreed with the customer according to necessity, so as to ensure the best possible operation at lower price depending on the results to be obtained.
The movement of the billets can be performed through carpet or chain, according to the needs.
Depending on the shape of the billet or preform, the furnace can be equipped with an automatic loader or of an additional conveyor belt which acts as a reserve.
Our production also includes furnaces for the heat treatment of aluminum parts.
ALUMINUM FURNACES CTA SERIES GALLERY
All Maestri ovens are compatible with a variety of equipment and controls that are not always included in the standard machine, as these are essential in some cases but not very useful and not justifiable in others.
In red are highlighted devices or the devices highly recommended by Maestri.
STRUCTURAL ELEMENTS OPTIONAL
- load of the billets through the Cartesian axes system 3-axis system, which is necessary in the case of preformed, or small size billets, where surface finish is crucial and the provision on the chain must be controlled numerically, to know the number of pieces provided.
- Loading system with anthropomorphic robot from side warehouse or pallet
- exhaust system with anthropomorphic robot by a conveyor chain
- Cartesian exhaust system 1-axis with side exit
- Double side exhaust system, one of which robotized, for billets and preformed at different heights with separate chains.
- Doors of input and output disconnectors and automatic
STRUCTURAL ELEMENTS OPTIONAL GALLERY
ADDITIONAL CONTROLS THE TEMPERATURE
- optical pyrometer for aluminum at the exit of the oven with integration Software-Hardware
- Synchronization press, which adjusts the speed of dispensing of the pieces from the oven according to the press speed (UMI with robots or molding press)
- temperature chart recorder
ADDITIONAL CONTROLS THE TEMPERATURE GALLERY
OPTIONAL TYPE oF OUTER
- loading hopper.
- Programmable Auto power.
- Diverter hot billets.
- Software production control, remote monitoring, diagnostics
- loader for billets nonstandard.
- Oven press Chain link.
- Linear Reincolumnator of hot billets.
- Centrifugal Reincolumnator for hot billets.
- External Charger with automatic caissons limelight system.